[bittorrent] SHEL 2016-08-06 City Park - Manhattan, KS

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 7 04:41:55 UTC 2016

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   SHEL 2016-08-06 City Park - Manhattan, KS
Uploaded by:    JeremyLykins

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/JeremyLykins

Message for sec1968 -- Please share your SHEL recordings!  You've posted comments to my SHEL torrents saying that you've recorded them ("I've taped them the past 2 years and will be doing so in 2 weeks. Thanks for the UP!!" and "Just saw/taped them the 6th time in 2 1/2 years. Awesome band. Thanks for the UP!!"), but I've never seen them available for download.  Please share them.

Here are links to all of my SHEL recordings:

2014 Manhattan
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=572400

2013 Manhattan
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=564277

2011 KC
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=564278

=====================================

SHEL
Rhythm and Brews Festival
City Park
Manhattan, KS
2016-08-06

Source: Church Audio CA-11 omnis > CA-Ugly II > Edirol R-09HR @24/48
Location: approx. 15' in front of right P.A. stack / AB / mic stand @ 3'
Transfer: SD card > pc > Audacity (amplification & fades) > dithered/resampled to 16/44.1 w/ r8brain > CDWave > Flac level 6
Taped and Transferred by: Jeremy Lykins (jeremylykins hotmail com)

01. intro
02. Rooftop
03. You Could Be My Baby
04. Liza beatboxing