[bittorrent] Chris Robinson Brotherhood - 2016-08-04 - Rochester, NY - MLK Park - MBHO KA200

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 5 13:03:16 UTC 2016

Band:           Chris Robinson
Torrent Name:   Chris Robinson Brotherhood - 2016-08-04 - Rochester, NY - MLK Park - MBHO KA200
Uploaded by:    retsaot

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/retsaot

Chris Robinson Brotherhood
2016-08-04
Rochester, NY
Martin Luther King Jr. Park - Party in the Park Series

MBHO KA200N (din) > Naiant Tinybox > Sony PCM-M10

01) Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go
02) Leave My Guitar Alone
03) Forever As the Moon
04) Rosalee
05) Precious, Precious
06) Ain't It Hard But Fair
07) Shore Power
08) Hard to Handle
09) I Ain't Hiding
10) Narcissus Soaking Wet
Encore:
11) Hello L.A., Bye Bye Birmingham

My tape cuts pretty quickly after the encore. I left my preamp on the last time i recorded a show and didnt realize until about 20 minutes before leaving the house. I charged it up at home and in the car on the way there. It had exactly enough charge for this show with about 2 seconds to spare after they finished.  Phew!