[bittorrent] gd1966 02 05 sbd rehearsal reelmaster dat flac16l

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Aug 4 01:34:09 UTC 2016

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   gd1966 02 05 sbd rehearsal reelmaster dat flac16l
Uploaded by:    greendude

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/greendude

Grateful Dead
The Questing Beast
Berkeley, CA
1966-02-05

Studio Rehearsals

Soundboard Master-Reel > DAT (48 kHz)

01  Talk & Tunings
02  Viola Lee Blues #01 verse 1 - aborted
03  Viola Lee Blues #02 verses 1 & 2 - aborted
04  Talk & Tunings
05  Viola Lee Blues #03 with harmonica - aborted
06  Talk & Tunings
07  Viola Lee Blues #04 with organ verse 1 & harmonica - aborted
08  Talk & Tunings
09  Viola Lee Blues #05 verse 1 - aborted
10  Phil & Tunings
11  Viola Lee Blues #06 verses 1 & 2 - aborted
12  Viola Lee Blues #07 verses 1 & 2 & 3
13  Short Takes On The Last Verse (You May Know By That I've Got A Friend Somewhere)
14  Viola Lee Blues #08 verse 1 - aborted
15  'Pigpen Leavin' The House'
16  Viola Lee Blues #09 verses 2 & 3 - aborted
17  Short Takes On The Last Verse (You May Know By That I've Got A Friend Somewhere)
18  Viola Lee Blues #10 verses 1 & 2 & 3 / Jam
19  Cardboard Cowboy #01
20  Cardboard Cowboy #02

notes:

- this version has been provided by an anonymous source
- there is no cassette gen. in the lineage of this documented source
- the original sound has not been altered in any form
- a number of level adjustments have been made and speed issues addressed
- occasional static had been removed
- the first minute is mono, as the left channel has been copied over the right channel
- all files are tagged

edited and mastered
BRUNO
May 2013