[bittorrent] Umphrey's McGee 2013-08-23 Riverfront Park, Nashville, Tenn. (Avantone CK-1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Aug 24 19:14:28 UTC 2013

Band:           Umphrey's McGee
Torrent Name:   Umphrey's McGee 2013-08-23 Riverfront Park, Nashville, Tenn. (Avantone CK-1)
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

Umphrey's McGee
2013-08-23
Riverfront Park
Nashville, Tenn.

Avantone CK-1 (cardoid) > Edirol UA-5 > Edirol R-09 (24/48)
FOB/left of center, inside the sbd cage; mics ~7 feet high; ~40-feet from stage
SDHC > HDD > Wavelab 6.0 > CD WAVE > Traders' Little Helper

Taped by: MSTaper w/ willsfc
Transferred and Seeded by: MSTaper
*** A Team Dirty South Recording ***

Set List:

01 There's No Crying In Mexico >
02 Get In The Van
03 August
04 Made to Measure >
05 Resolution
06 Professor Wormbog
07 band intros
08 Intentions Clear *
09 Hajimemashite
10 Hangover
11 Breathe ^
12 The Triple Wide

Running Time: 1:39:12

* w/ "Cut the Cable" lyrics
^ w/ Dave Murphy (replacing Ryan) and Jeffree Lerner of STS9

  This was a fun show on the Cumberland River at the end of Broadway in downtown Nashville. A couple paddle wheelers and barges passed by during the show.
  Once again, we got a set full of UM songs we have not heard live. My highlight was the dub version of "Breathe" with members of STS9.

NOTE: This set will be uploaded to the UM Live Music Archive collection.

enjoy!

MSTaper

Tape > Share > Support!