[bittorrent] Radiators, Jan 18-1991, [Fri] Boulder Theater, Boulder, CO Karl's Picks V

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Aug 22 03:49:07 UTC 2013

Band:           Radiators
Torrent Name:   Radiators, Jan 18-1991, [Fri] Boulder Theater,  Boulder, CO   Karl's Picks V
Uploaded by:    mpm_gumby

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mpm_gumby

Radiators,
Jan 18-1991, [Fri]
Boulder Theater,
Boulder, CO

Karl's Picks V

SBD Cassette.  From The Late Karl Bremer ENOURMOUS Tape Collection
Transferred By Mike Mahoney
Nak Dragon Cassette Deck > Marantz PMD660 > Wavelab > CDR

01. Isn't That So,
02. Chick's Too Young To Fry,
03. Take It Or Leave It,
04. Sailor's Delight,
05. Love Potion #9,
06. Kickin' Mule,
07. Turtle Beach,
08. Honey Don't,
09. Back Street Girl,
10. Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee O'Dee,
11. Instrumental > Subterranean Homesick Blues
12. The Weight,
13. Umbilical,
14. Dead Flowers,
15. Last Getaway.
16. Willin',
17. New Speedway Boogie,
18. Frankie And Johnny,
19. Brown Eyed Girl
20. Last Fair Deal Gone Down,
21. Yankee Lady,
22. Searchin' For Soul,
23. I Am A Lonesome Fugitive> White Line Fever,
24. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35,
25. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away,
26. Enc.-River Run

The original setlist is wrong as this to me sounds like a one set show with one encore

Karl Bremer,  journalist, photographer, friend and a founding Member of Krewe of DADs non-profit organization that promoted the Radiators and other concerts in Twin Cities area passed away January 15, 2013 from complications related to pancreatic cancer.  Karl had a Huge Cassette Tape Collection that filled up 8 bins...