[bittorrent] Gov't Mule 2013-07-20 Burg Herzberg Festival, Germany (Line Audio CM3>Zoom H4) 16/44

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Aug 18 18:38:57 UTC 2013

Band:           Govt Mule
Torrent Name:   Gov't Mule 2013-07-20 Burg Herzberg Festival, Germany (Line Audio CM3>Zoom H4) 16/44
Uploaded by:    propylaen2001

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/propylaen2001

Gov't Mule
Burg Herzberg Festival
Breitenbach am Herzberg, Germany
Main Stage

+++ A PROPYLAEN-RENDEL-SPACEBANDIT RECREATIONAL COOPERATION +++

Lineage: Line Audio CM3 > Zoom H4 > SD card > USB > PC > WAV > Adobe Audition CS6 (tracking, slight EQ, volume adjust) > TLH > FLAC (L8, align on SB)
Taping position: Right of soundboard, on tripod
Recorded, transfered, mastered & seeded by propylaen2001

My heartfelt thanks go out to all the great people of the festival who did a fantastic job to provide us with a flawless festival organisation. Their efforts are even more appreciated since they had to work hard in a blazing heat which is not the common state at Herzberg. I want to thank everybody from Spacebandit's gang for their much valued hospitality and for having a real good time with all of them. Special thanks are due to Rendel and Spacebandit who shared taping duties with me this year. Spacebandit also assisted in making this recording possible.

Disc 1
1. Introduction  2:16
2. Maggot Brain  6:03
3. Mule  9:23
4. Thorazine Shuffle  12:08
5. Banks Of The Deep End  6:15
6. Rocking Horse  8:40
7. Lively Up Yourself (with Black Dog tease)  10:38
8. Patchwork Quilt  5:16
9. She Said She Said  4:17
10. Tomorrow Never Knows  7:23

Disc 2
1. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home  12:37 *
2. Brand New Angel  6:56
3. Inside Outside Woman Blues  9:28
4. Steppin' Lightly  6:54
5. Blind Man In The Dark (with Theme From Mission: Impossible tease)  13:33
Encore:
6. One Of These Days  7:34
7. Cortez The Killer  13:49 +

Warren Haynes - guitar, vocals
Matt Abts - drums
Danny Louis - keyboards
Jorgen Carlsson - bass

Notes:
* with Jim McCarty & Carmine Appice (introduction missing due to battery change), without Matt Abts
+ a few seconds missing, fades out
Unfortunately some wind noise audible...will have to get me a better windshield next time.

http://www.mule.net/

Support the artists! Buy their official releases, go to their concerts!
Trade freely! Do not buy or sell! Keep it lossless!

Enjoy!