[bittorrent] YMSB @ Sumter Amphitheatre Papillion, NE. 8-9-2013 *NAK 300*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Aug 13 02:45:28 UTC 2013

Band:           Yonder Mountain String Band
Torrent Name:   YMSB @ Sumter Amphitheatre Papillion, NE.  8-9-2013 *NAK 300*
Uploaded by:    MikeL.

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/MikeL.

Yonder Mountain String Band @ Sumter Amphitheatre
Papillion, NE. 8-9-2013

Nakamichi CM-300 (ORTF)>>Naiant Littlebox>> Sony PCM-M10 @ 48/24
DFC FOB 8'
Dithered to 44.1/16 w/ Adobe Audition 2.0

Taped by: Mike Lauver
Edits w/ Adobe Audition 2.0
Flac'd & Checksums w/TLH
Tracked w/ CD Wave

Set 1: Shady Grove> Wheelhoss> Shady Grove, Criminal, Little Lover, Long Time, Fastball> Steep Grade Sharp Curves> Southern Flavor, It Takes A Train To Cry, Hit Parade Of Love, Looking Back Over My Shoulder> Ten

Set 2: My Gal, Half Moon Rising, Hi Cross Junction> Girlfriend Is Better> Up On The Hill Where They Do The Boogie, Pockets, Here Comes Sunshine (1)> Finally Saw The Light, High On A Hilltop, Irondale, Crazy, Traffic Jam> Gut Feeling> Slap Your Mammy> Traffic Jam E: God Bless America (1), 40 Miles From Denver, Going To The Races