[bittorrent] warren haynes and the boston pops, tanglewood, ma 2013-06-22

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 9 18:23:54 UTC 2013

Band:           Warren Haynes
Torrent Name:   warren haynes and the boston pops, tanglewood, ma 2013-06-22
Uploaded by:    wheresjerry

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wheresjerry

Warren Haynes and the Boston Pops
A Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration
6/22/13
Tanglewood Shed
Lennox, MA

Sound Professionals cmc25>battery box>Oade CM Marantz 620>wav

Soundforge (Ozone 5, tracking, fades)>xAct>flac

**do not encode to mp3 other than for personal use**

setlist:

Set One:
Dark Star medley > Birdsong, Crazy Fingers, Scarlet Begonias, Russian Lullaby, Shakedown Street, Morning Dew
Set Two:
Mission in the Rain medley > High Time, Standing on the Moon, Uncle John's Band, West LA Fade Away, Terrapin (first and second verse)> Terrapin Flyer> Slipknot > Terrapin reprise (last verse not played)
Encore: Ship of Fools

Enjoy This!!  tried to post before, but somebody told me to "do the right thing, and take this show down, BT is not a bootleg site" because it was not a taper friendly act.  seeing the other shows popping up, pushed me to offer it here instead of a "bootleg"site Covers supplied by another downloader from DIME...TQ!