[bittorrent] JJ Grey & Mofro 2013-08-06 Vancouver CM 54 16 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Aug 9 04:22:21 UTC 2013

Band:           Mofro
Torrent Name:   JJ Grey & Mofro 2013-08-06 Vancouver CM 54 16 bit
Uploaded by:    dorrcoq

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dorrcoq

JJ Grey & Mofro
Venue Nightclub
Vancouver, BC
August 6, 2013

** 16 BIT **

Source:  Advanced Audio CM-54's (super cardioids) > Lunatec V3 > Edirol R-09HR @ 24bit/48 kHz
Transfer:  .WAV > Sound Forge Pro 10.0a (fades, minor edits, & normalize) > CDWav (tracking) > iZotope MBIT+ (dithered and downsampled to 16 bit/44.1 kHz) > Trader's Little Helper (level 5) > FLAC > TagScanner 5.1 (tagging)
Location:  Mics on a stand @ 5', against the rail of the balcony, left side, mics pointed across the room at the right stacks
Taped and transferred by:  Dennis Orr (project #403)

Setlist:
01 Intro
02 99 Shades Of Crazy
03 Dirtfloorcracker
04 A Woman
05 Hide & Seek
06 Brighter Days
07 Your Lady, She's Shady
08 Somebody Else
09 This River
10 Tame A Wild One
11 The Sweetest Thing
12 Everything Good Is Bad
13 Slow, Hot & Sweaty >
14 Orange Blossoms
15 Ho Cake
16 Encore Break
- Encore -
17 On Fire
18 Band Intros & Crowd

JJ Grey - vocals, guitar, harp, & tambourine
Andrew Trube - electric guitar
Anthony Farrell - keyboards
Todd Smallie - bass
Anthony Cole - drums & backing vocals
Art Edmaiston - tenor saxophone
Dennis Marion - trumpet & tambourine

Notes:
- JJ's vocals were a bit low in the mix
- Staff gave us access to the closed off balcony, which allowed us to be above most of the crowd drone,  but we were requested to stay on the left side.  This didn't allow us an angle to the left stacks, so we pointed our mics across at the right stacks instead.  Not the ideal position, but the recording is certainly listenable.