[bittorrent] Trey Anastasio Band 12-08-06

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue May 31 19:50:58 MDT 2011

Band:           Trey Anastasio
Torrent Name:   Trey Anastasio Band 12-08-06
Uploaded by:    jmaneval
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/81263

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jmaneval

Trey Anastasio
The Warfield
San Francisco, CA
December 8, 2006

Recording Info:
AKG460B > Denecke PS-2 > Denecke AD-20 > Nomad Jukebox 3 (44.1)

Transfer Info:
Nomad Jukebox 3 > CD Wave Editor > FLAC

Taped & Transferred by Van Hiemke

Set 1

d1t01 - Parade In [1]
d1t02 - Stash
d1t03 - Simple Twist Up Dave
d1t04 - Drifting
d1t05 - Case of Snow and Rain
d1t06 - Sleep Again
d1t07 - Money, Love and Change
d2t01 - Cincinnati (with Band Intros)

Set 2

d2t02 - First Tube >
d2t03 - Mud City >
d2t04 - Quiet Jam >
d2t05 - Shop Tape Jam [2] >
d3t01 - That's The Way I Feel
d3t02 - Inlaw Josie Wales [3]
d3t03 - Invisible [4]
d3t04 - Love That Breaks All Lines [4]
d3t05 - Sultans of Swing
d3t06 - Crowd

Encore

d3t07 - Gotta Jibboo
d3t08 - Last Tube [5]
d4t01 - Love That Breaks All Lines
d4t02 - 46 Days
d4t03 - 46 Days (continued) [6]
d4t04 - Parade Out [7]

Lineup

Trey Anastasio - Guitar & Vocals
Tony Hall - Bass
Ray Paczkowski - Keyboards
Jeff "Apartment Q258" Sipe - Drums
Christina Durfee - Keyboards & Vocals
Jennifer Hartswick - Trumpet & Vocals
Russell Remington - Tenor Saxophone
Peter Apfelbaum - Baritone Saxophone
Jeff Cressman - Trombone

Notes

[1] - Band enters from the back of the venue and parades through the crowd to the stage

[2] - "Shop Tape" is a guess at what Trey is singing.  Following the song, Trey laughingly says "I have no clue what that song was about.  I have no idea what I was singing."

[3] - Trey solo acoustic

[4] - Trey solo acoustic with Christina Durfee & Jennifer Hartswick on vocals

[5] - Right channel drops out for roughly 3 minutes

[6] - Drop out, followed by loss of right channel for a few seconds

[7] - Band parades through crowd and exits via the back of the venue