[bittorrent] My Morning Jacket 2011-05-20 Surf Style Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun May 29 10:31:34 MDT 2011

Band:           My Morning Jacket
Torrent Name:   My Morning Jacket 2011-05-20 Surf Style Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

My Morning Jacket
2011-05-20
Surf Style Stage
Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival
Gulf Shores, Ala.

CA-11 > R-09 (16/44.1)
FOB/Left of Center; mics at ~4' high; ~100 feet from stage
SD > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD WAVE > FLAC > Traders' Little Helper

Recorded By: willsfc
Transferred and seeded by: MSTaper

Set List:

01 Victory Dance
02 Circuital
03 Off The Record
04 Anytime
05 Mahgeetah
06 I'm Amazed
07 Gideon
08 Smokin' From Shootin'
09 Jim's Spring Break Beach Story
10 Steam Engine
11 Wordless Chorus
12 Highly Suspicious
13 First Light
14 Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
15 Holdin' On to Black Metal *
16 One Big Holiday

Running Time: 1:32:17

* First Time Played

  The Hangout Festival was held ON the public beach at Gulf Shores, Ala. We were standing in sand watching great rock shows for three days.
  The Church Audio CA-11 mics were attached to a back pack that was hung from the rail surrounding the rail surrounding the FOH. This was an alternative to hat taping that worked fairly well.

tape > share > support!