[bittorrent] Portugal. The Man 2011-05-22 Surf Style Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 28 12:14:03 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Portugal. The Man 2011-05-22 Surf Style Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

Portugal. The Man
2011-05-22
Surf Style Stage
Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival
Gulf Shores, Ala.

Church Audio CA-11 > R-09 (16/44.1)
FOB/DFC; mics at ~ 6' high; ~ 40' from the stage
SD > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD WAVE > FLAC > Traders' Little Helper

Recorded, Transferred and Seeded by MSTaper
*** A Team Dirty South Recording ***

Set List:

01 How The Leopard Got Its Spots
02 Guns And Dogs
03 Do You
04 The Dead Dog
05 Senseless
06 The Sun
07 The Home
08 The Woods
09 Church Mouth
10 Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now)
11 Mornings
12 New Orleans
13 Bellies Are Full
14 Shade
15 All the People *
16 Aka M80 the Wolf *

Running Time: 58:33

* not included in recording.

  Portugal. The Man began our Sunday at the festival at 11:30 a.m. The doors didn't open until 11 a.m. and we were worried we wouldn't make it in time. We did, with enough time to fill the water bottles and snag sweet spots for the set.
  I've enjoyed this band since willsfc brought home a nice recording from Bonnaroo '09. Was a great way to start a long day of music.
  Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, the recorder cut off prior to the last two songs. I'm extremely frustrated about this and can only guess that I hit the stop button.
  Fortunately, P.TM is making their live shows available for free download through their website at: http://portugaltheman.com/live/

enjoy and go see the band live, buy their merch and commercially released music!

MSTaper (taper3523 at gmail.com)

Tape > Share > Support!