[bittorrent] Karma To Burn 2010-04-04 Weil der Stadt, Germany [AUD Master] *INSTRUMENTAL STONER ROCK*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue May 24 14:06:10 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Karma To Burn 2010-04-04 Weil der Stadt, Germany [AUD Master] *INSTRUMENTAL STONER ROCK*
Uploaded by:    RetroDude83

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RetroDude83

Karma To Burn were playing on Easter Sunday at JH Kloster, which helds around five concerts a year and always makes sure to not break the curfew. This was the only time I've seen K2B with Daniel Davies, who joined the band on Wating On The Western World and Black Sabbath song Never Say Die. The latter back then just a live cover song, would end up on their 2011 release V ("Five") eventually. The show was totally rad, both, the band and the crowd were having fun, just as usual at a K2B show. I was having a good time myself, going wild in the front row while my rig was running next to the soundboard.

This source was recorded with microphones, placed on a mic stand. I recorded from the soundboard as well, but the mix ended up somewhat unbalanced, hence I decided to not merge those two sources.  A Sample is below in the first post.

KARMA TO BURN
2010-04-04
Jugendhaus Kloster
Weil der Stadt, Germany

SOURCE:
Church Audio CA-11 > Church Audio STC-9000 > Olympus LS-10

TRANSFER:
SDHC Card > Flash Memory Card Reader > USB > PC > Adobe Audition 1.5 > CD Wave 1.97 > Trader's Little Helper 2.6.0 > foobar2000 v1.1

GENERATION:
WAV(M) [48kHz/24bit] > dEdit > WAV [44.1kHz/16bit] > FLAC [Level 8]

TRACKS:
01. Tuning
02. Nineteen
03. Eight