[bittorrent] Umphrey's McGee 2011-05-20 Hangout Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue May 24 12:08:55 MDT 2011

Band:           Umphrey's McGee
Torrent Name:   Umphrey's McGee 2011-05-20 Hangout Stage Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival Gulf Shores, Ala.
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

Umphrey's McGee
2011-05-20
Hangout Stage
Hangout Beach, Music and Arts Festival
Gulf Shores, Ala.

Church Audio CA-11 > R-09 (16/44.1)
FOB/DFC; mics at ~ 6' high; ~ 80' from the stage
SD > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD WAVE > FLAC > Traders' Little Helper

Recorded, Transferred and Seeded by MSTaper
*** A Team Dirty South Recording ***

Set List:

01 JaJunk
02 Turn & Dub >
03 Wappy Sprayberry >
04 The Linear* >
05 40's Theme
06 Girlfriend Is Better >
07 1348

Running Time: 1:09:51

* with So What teases

 This was the first show I taped at the festival. The lines were so bad getting in I thought we might be late. A fellow taper missed half the show trying to get in.
 The show was recorded with the Church Audio mics attached to the outside of my hat running directly into the R-09.
  It was only my second time to see Umphreys (both this year) and I really enjoy them. The Talking Heads cover was a pleasant surprise.

enjoy!

MSTaper

Tape > Share > Support!