[bittorrent] Charlie Parr 2011-05-19 Concord House Sullivan, WI (matrix)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon May 23 20:22:10 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Charlie Parr 2011-05-19 Concord House Sullivan, WI (matrix)
Uploaded by:    soling

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/soling

Charlie Parr
Jam For Jam Music Festival
Concord House
Main Stage
Sullivan, Wisconsin
May 19, 2011

Matrix
Source 1: BSC1/K1 XY DFC at stage Lip Aeta Mix 2000 > Sound Devices 744t @24bit/48hz
Source 2: SBD > Aeta Mix 2000 > Sound Devices 744t @24bit/48hz
INHDD/CF > Samplitude 11 > Sound Forge 10 > CD Wave > TLH
Taper: soling(sdolan at wi.rr.com)

Tagged with Foobar 2000

One Set 76:15

Need help with set list.

01 ?
02 ?
03 Stingray
04 Last Day
05 Come All and See
06 ?
07 ?
08 ?
09 ?
10 I Dreamed I saw Jessie James Last Night
11 Cheap Wine
12 ?
13 ?
14 Where You Gonna Be When The Sweet Lord Calls You Home
15 Jack Diamonds Hard Card To Play
16 ?

Charlie Parr - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Stomp Box

http://www.charlieparr.com/

http://jamforjam.org/

Support live music, both the artists that make it and the venues that bring it to you. See them live, buy their merchandise, bring a friend to the show, tip your bartender.  This recording for trading only, never for sale.  Preserve the music, trade in lossless formats only (keep mp3 for personal use)