[bittorrent] Phish uncirculated Mystery Set from Fall 1989

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 21 17:22:32 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish uncirculated Mystery Set from Fall 1989
Uploaded by:    kkaye

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kkaye

Unknown Venue
10/??/89

SBD->?->Cass->DAT NAK DR1->Sony R500 w/SBM no ABS Time

Tape seeded by Matt Mills
Conversion done by Clay Ellwood cassius_tgoat at yahoo.com
Friendly Help Ted Hissin ted at brainfroot.com

Disc 1

01 //Curtis Lowe
02 Alumni Blues
03 Contact
04 Lizards
05 David Bowie

Disc 2
01 Intro
02 McGrupp
03 McGrupp cont.
04 The Divided Sky
05 Reba
06 Mike's Song#
07 I am Hydrogen#
08 Weekapaug Groove#

#Filler  8/10/92

The tracking on this is incorrect to the setlist. I aquired this tape
from Matt Mills a few years back. He brought this show to me with an
incorrect date. After he researched the setlist he realized that this
show was not to be found anywhere threw  what resources we had. So
he asked me to help him place this show and venue. After much research
we now still have no answers. We do know one thing. Trey makes a quote
that is was only the second time they have played Reba. So with that
we can place this show in the fall of 89. If anyone has any more info
on these tapes or what this show might be please contact me.
Enjoy!!!

ted at brainfroot.com