[bittorrent] ph1992-05-17:The Achilles Rink Schenecetady NY ::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed May 18 07:46:02 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1992-05-17:The Achilles Rink Schenecetady NY ::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

The Achilles Rink, Union College
Schenectady NY

Source: NAK 300>D5>PCM R500>SBM-1 (My DAT was recorded @44.1)
Transfer: DA-20 mkii>Delta Dio 2496>Soundforge 4.5>CDWAV>SHN (no resampling involved)
Transfer by: Brandon Johnston  http://db.etree.org/bisq

Disc I:
(Set 1)
1.NO SMOKING ANNOUNCEMENT!
2.The Landlady
3.Llama
4.Colonel Forbin's Ascent->
5.Fly Famous Mockingbird
6.My Sweet One
7.Reba
8.//I Didn't Know
9.//Stash
10.The Mango Song
11.Poor Heart
12.Chalk Dust Torture

Disc II:
(Set 2)
1.The Curtain
2.Possum
3.Guelah Papyrus
4.The Squirming Coil
5.All Things Reconsidered
6.Brother

Disc III:
(Set 2 Continued)
1.//Sanity
2.Cold As Ice-> Love You-> HYHU
3.Sparkle
4.Harry Hood
5.Cavern
6.E: Lawn Boy
7.Good Times Bad Times

Notes:
- There is a drop around the 45 minute mark of each set, causing the beginning of Stash and Sanity to be clipped.
  This leads me to believe that this was from an analog master or perhaps an analog higher up in the chain caused these
- There was a gap at the beginning of I didn't know, Chalkdust, and Harry Hood but there was overlapping music on
  both sides. I seamlessly edited these using Soundforge 4.5
- There was a second gap at the beginning of I didn't know that could not be fixed because no overlapping music
  existed.