[bittorrent] Warren Haynes Band, Beacon Theatre, New York, NY 5/12/2011 Neumann TLM170 FOB flac16 - special guests William Bell and Brad Whitford

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon May 16 23:14:36 MDT 2011

Band:           Warren Haynes
Torrent Name:   Warren Haynes Band, Beacon Theatre, New York, NY 5/12/2011 Neumann TLM170 FOB flac16 - special guests William Bell and Brad Whitford
Uploaded by:    scott_bernsteiN at hotmail.com

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scott_bernsteiN@hotmail.com

Warren Hanyes Band
Beacon Theatre
New York, NY
5/12/2011

Neumann TLM-170 (cardoid, FOB Row K, one section left of center) -> Sound Devices 722 (@24/96); FLAC File processing in SoundForge Audio Studio 10.0c (Channel time alignment to compensate for being one section left of center - removed 5 samples from rt. channel; Volume normalization; resample to 44.1 with iZotope 64-Bit SRC set higher than "Highest Quality" setting w/anti-alias filter; 24->16 bit dither using iZotope MBIT+ Dither with Ultra noise shaping, High dither settings; minor clap removal); Tracked in CDWav.

Set 1:
1.  Man In Motion
2.  River's Gonna Rise
3.  Sick Of My Shadow ->
4.  Invisible
5.  Your Wildest Dreams
6.  A Friend To You
7.  Fire In The Kitchen
8.  On A Real Lonely Night
9.  banter - intro to William Bell
10. Born Under A Bad Sign *
12. banter - the very first Stax hit
13. You Don't Miss Your Water *
14. banter - the only cover song
15. Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday *
16. setbreak announce

Set 2:
1.  tuning
2.  The Real Thing +
3.  In My Life +
4.  Back Where I Started +
5.  banter - settle down
6.  Old Friend +
7.  banter - bringing out Danny & Nigel
8.  Save Me +^
9.  When Doves Cry -> ^
10. Beautifully Broken %
11. Power And The Glory %
12. Hattiesburg Hustle %
13. Sneaking Sally Through The Alley ->
14. Tear Me Down
15. encore break
16. Grinnin' In Your Face
17. Soulshine ->
18. Grinnin' In Your Face (reprise) ->
19. Soulshine (reprise)
20. encore break 2
21. I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home $

Warren Haynes Band:
Ruthie Foster - vocals
Nigel Hall - keys
Ron Johnson - bass
Terence Higgins - drums

* = w/William Bell on vocals
+ = Warren solo acoustic
^ = w/just Danny Louis and Nigel Hall
% = w/Danny Louis on keys (joining Nigel)
$ = w/Brad Whitford (Aerosmith) on guitar, Danny Louis (no Nigel Hall or Ruthie Foster)

Recorded, mastered, and tracked by Scott Bernstein
Big thanks to Jeff Pollack for the taper-friendly seat!

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/scott_bernstein or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Bernsteins-Live-Music-Photos-Page/166706713365451to keep up with my near-daily postings of free live music downloads!

Also check out my album of photos from this show:
https://picasaweb.google.com/scotthbernstein/WarrenHaynesBandBeaconTheatre20110512#