[bittorrent] 20th Anniv. of the Summer of Love, 1987-09-12 - Cipollina, Country Joe, Jesse Colin Young, David LaFlamme, Big Brother, Dinosaurs

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun May 15 10:47:22 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   20th Anniv. of the Summer of Love, 1987-09-12 - Cipollina, Country Joe, Jesse Colin Young, David LaFlamme, Big Brother, Dinosaurs
Uploaded by:    cicada4

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cicada4

20TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SUMMER OF LOVE.
POLO FIELDS, GOLDEN GATE PARK, SAN FRANCISCO,
CALIFORNIA, SEPTEMBER 12TH 1987

complete show.

Disc One

COUNTRY JOE (w. Bruce Barthol)
1. I feel like I'm fixin to die 4:26
2. For what it's worth 4:48
3. Save the whales 6:35

JESSE COLIN YOUNG (w.Jerry Corbitt)
4. Lightshine 5:54
5. Sunlight 3:08
6.     ?     (technical problems w. 1 channel, 3 seconds drop at m. 2.10) 4:17
7. Get together 5:15

DAVID LAFLAMME BAND (featuring Barry Melton, & George McColsky on keyboards):
8. Don and Dewey 8:34
9. Hot summer day 4:41
10. White Bird 10:59

KBC BAND (featuring David LaFlamme):
11. Summer of love (technical problems at the beginning) 4:36
12. Volunteers 3:03
13. Ride the tiger 5:27
Disc 1 Total 71:46

Disc Two.

1. Crossfire 5:31
2. Mariel 7:04
3. Today 3:12
4. Plastic fantastic lover 4:52
5. America 8:58
6. Volunteers (2nd time) 4:23

BIG BROTHER  & THE HOLDING COMPANY (featuring Michelle Bastain on vocals):
7. Combination of the two 5:30
8. Call on me 4:14
9. Piece of my heart 4:53

DINOSAURS:
10. San Francisco 5:05
11. Fever 4:59
12. Mona 8:50
Disc 2 Total 67:34

FM soundboard broadcast.

Transfered by Sascha

CDR > plextool pro audio e. > wav > flac

Disc two is recorded at a lower volume respect disc one, so just pump up the volume !

cicada notes: It's not often you get all these folks out in the park for an afternoon of mind-blowing music. I have listened to this all the way through and I just cannot recall a thing, but I know I was there.

Not sure if I'm getting old or if this is the way it's supposed to be for those of us who travel in deep space. Share your love!