[bittorrent] Tift Merritt - 2011-02-07 Hamburg, Fabrik, Germany

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 14 22:32:08 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Tift Merritt - 2011-02-07 Hamburg, Fabrik, Germany
Uploaded by:    bobfan2

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/bobfan2

Artist:           TIFT   MERRITT

City:               Hamburg
Venue:          Fabrik
Country:      Germany
Date:             2011-February-07 (Monday)

*****************************

Taped by:  RCM

Transferred by: RCM

Filesize: 177mb

RC.051a

Schoeps MK41 > Actives > Nbox+ > R-09 (16bit/44.1kHz) >Secure Digital SD-card>
                  >USB2.0Interface>soundforge/audioedit>Wav-Splitter>flac.frontend lev.8>flac

setlist:

01.  All The Reasons We Don't Have To Fight  [4:33]
02.  Engine To Turn   [3:07]
03.  Feel Of The World   [4:34]
04.  Good Hearted Man   [4:10]
05.  Another Country   [4:55]
06.  Something To Me   [3:48]
07.  Keep You Happy   [3:56]
08.  See You On The Moon   [5:32]

Short acoustic set supporting Iron & Wine.
A voice like an angel and hopefully she will be back soon with a complete set of her own.

Enjoy!

Tift Merritt: vocals, guitar, piano, harmonica

DON'T - convert this files to any lossy format except for personal use.
DON'T - upload to other trackers, blogs or websites. I can do it myself.
NO! - upgrade or adjustment uploads without asking please!