[bittorrent] Warren Haynes Band Boston, MA Orpheum Theater 5/13/11 Neumann km184>Oade BCM Marantz 671

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 14 06:20:45 MDT 2011

Band:           Warren Haynes
Torrent Name:   Warren Haynes Band Boston, MA Orpheum Theater 5/13/11  Neumann km184>Oade BCM Marantz 671
Uploaded by:    wheresjerry

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wheresjerry

Warren Haynes Band
May 13th, 2011
Orpheum Theater
Boston, MA
Tape/transfer by wheresjerry
wheresjerry at msn.com
Neumann km184>oade bcm Marantz pmd 671>wav
wav>soundforge 10 (fades, 24:48>16:44)>cdwav (tracking)>Traders Little Helper>flac
Orch. Sec row d, seat 203 few seats off center, stand 8’
*.*Please, Do Not encode to mp3 other than for personal use.*.*
 Set 1
Jam>Man in Motion
Rivers Gonna  Rise ?
Sick of my Shadow
??
??
??
Hattiesburg Hussle ??
Fire in the Kitchen
??
Superstition ? Stevie Wonder cover
Take a Bullet For You

Set 2
??
??
??
??  tracks  1-4 Warren Accoustic
?? Change Gonna Come ??
I’ll Be the One
I’ll Take You There   ?? cover> I’ll Be The One
3220 Shoot My Pistol ??
??
Soulshine>Tupelo Honey>Soulshine
E:  ??

Could use a hand filling in/correcting track names.  Great night!  First time I saw the band, hooked!  Thanks to those around me that put up with "the Pole" and made room for my gear..Thanks folks!