[bittorrent] jg1984-11-17.aud.unk.flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu May 12 07:26:02 MDT 2011

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   jg1984-11-17.aud.unk.flac16
Uploaded by:    furnab2lax

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/furnab2lax

Jerry Garcia & John Kahn
November 17, 1984
Orpheum Theater,
Boston, MA

audience recording,
provided by visions of johanna

Lineage:
aud>?>?>low gen tape, Two Maxell XLII90 minute tapes (mid-80's vintage)

Transfer:
source tape>Harmon Kardon TD 302 cassette deck, heads aligned to each tape segment>
Zoom H2 (16/44.1)>edited and tracked with wavepad>
FLAC (level 8 ) & checksums via traderslittlehelper

Analog>digital transfer and all other mastering by arfarf.

No EQ, normalization or other sweetening of what I hope is an accurate reflection
of the source recording.
Analog to digital transfer 2011-05-09

--Disc One--39:05--
--Set One--

01 tuning
02 Deep Elem Blues
03 When I Paint My Masterpiece
04 Little Sadie
05 Simple Twist Of Fate
06 //Run For The Roses

--Disc Two--55:17--
--Set Two--

01 Friend Of The Devil
02 Been All Around This World
03 Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie
04 Gomorrah
05 Bird Song
06 //Goodnight Irene
07 Ripple

Notes: Tape sides are changed on both sets after track 5.
The start of track 6 on both discs is slighty cut.
Because this recordist recorded the Hunter set as well,
not only was he fully ready for the start of the Garcia set,
his tape flips are at different points than the other
complete source of this show.
I believe between that source and this one,
a truely complete document of that show now exists.