[bittorrent] ph1991-05-11: The Front Burlington VT::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed May 11 09:34:23 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   	ph1991-05-11: The Front Burlington VT::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

The Front
Burlington, VT

Source: Schoeps CMC4/MK4->ORTF->Oade Cap Coupled Supply->Panasonic SV255 Source Dat->Cass/0
Taped by: Todd Ahrens using Dan O'Neil's Rig

Transfer: Cass/0 > Sony TC-KA3ES (azimuth corrected) > DSP24 (24/48) > Wavelab
Mastered to 16bit/44.1kHz by: Marmar

Set 1:
The Landlady
Llama
The Squirming Coil
Cavern
Divided Sky
Guelah Papyrus
My Sweet One
Foam
Tweezer
Golgi Apparatus

Set 2:
Chalkdust Torture
Thanks
YEM*
Poor Heart
Reba/
/The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony >
Suzy Greenberg
Tweezer Reprise
Encore:
Love You
Big Black Furry Creature from Mars**

Show Notes:
*YEM featured Tom Baggott on harmonica.
**Fishman called Trey "Eddie Van Anastasio" after his inspired guitar solo in this fantastic BBFCFM.

Source Flaws:
Landlady: 1:40 left channel dropout, 3:05 left channel dropout
Slight tape shift at times over the course of the show...not very bothersome.

NOTE:
The Mockingbird lists this show as a partial (set 2 only), with extra songs that aren't present on this source:
Donna Lee, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Tela

There was very little material missing after the tape flip in Set 2, and what was missing was a portion of the whistle section of Reba (which was crossfaded). Since these tapes came directly from the taper, I am inclined to believe that these songs are in fact not missing, and the above setlists are correct.