[bittorrent] ph1987-05-11: Nectars Burlington , VT::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed May 11 09:34:11 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   	ph1987-05-11: Nectars Burlington , VT::[AUD]SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

phish
Monday, May 11, 1987
Nectar's, Burlington, VT

Source: unknown > CDR > EAC > .SHN

Set I: You Enjoy Myself
The Chase
Lushington
Possum
Slave to the Traffic Light
Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley
Clod
Peaches en Regalia
The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday
Avenu Malkenu
The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday Reprise
Makisupa Policeman
Ya Mar

Encore: Golgi Apparatus**
Corrine Corrina**
Letter to Jimmy Page**

**Missing encore

Show Notes: This show included some funny stage banter, including Trey's announcement after TMWSIY:
"That was called 'The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday...and I'm going to get my head sharpened."
A set break was announced after Ya Mar, so this is the complete first set. The list for the second set,
though, is not known.