[bittorrent] NMA Duo 2011-04-25 - Santa Barbara, CA

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon May 9 13:50:08 MDT 2011

Band:           North Mississippi Allstars
Torrent Name:   NMA Duo 2011-04-25 - Santa Barbara, CA
Uploaded by:    klingklang

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/klingklang

North Mississippi Allstars Duo

Santa Barbara Bowl,
Santa Barbara, CA
April 25, 2011

Lineage:  SP-CMC-2 (AT831) > SP-SPSB-8 (roll-off @ 69Hz) > Edirol R-09HR (@ 24bit/48kHz) > Audacity (fades, amplify, export as 16bit/44.1kHz) > TLH (flac level 8)
Taper:  klingklang
Location:  Section N, Row 6

01. The Meeting
02. This A’Way
03. Goin' Down South
04. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
05. Drinking Muddy Water
06. Po Black Maddie >
07. Skinny Woman >
08. drums >
09. Shake (Yo Mama)
10. ML
11. Psychedelic Sex Machine
12. Back Back Train >
13. Glory, Glory

Notes:

NMA Duo LuCo show opening for Robert Plant & The Band Of Joy.

There was a really bad wind on this evening.  I didn't even think to bring my windscreens, so you will hear my mics pick up the wind on occasion.  The only times I feel it's annoying are at the beginning of "Drinking Muddy Water," the beginning of "Shake" and in "ML."  There is also a moment of loud talking in "Shake" when a woman went by me in the aisle, as well as brief phasing in "Goin' Down South" when people had to pass in front of me in the row.  There is audience chatter throughout.  It's mostly in the background, but when the music is quieter, the talking ends up louder.

I amplified this a little bit, but did nothing else to the recording.