[bittorrent] Abigail Washburn 05/03/11 Visulite, Charlotte, NC FOB DPA 4022 > Sax

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 7 20:13:06 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Abigail Washburn 05/03/11 Visulite, Charlotte, NC  FOB DPA 4022 > Sax
Uploaded by:    bhadella1

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/bhadella1

Abigail Washburn
05/03/11
Visulite Theatre, Charlotte, NC

Source: DPA 4022 (FOB, DFC at Drink Rail, 8' up, DIN) > Sonosax SX-M2 > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Edirol R44 (24/48)

Transfer: SDHC Card > PC > Wavelab 6 (Fades, Crystal Resampler, MBIT+ Dither, 15 db boost in levels for unamplified sections) > CD Wave > Trader's Little Helper
Taped and Transfered by: Brian Hadella

One Set:

01.  City of Refuge
02.  Last Train
03.  Queen of the Earth, Child of the Stars >
04.  Bring Me My Queen
05.  Chains
06.  Shotgun Blues
07.  Keys To The Kingdom (unamplified)
08.  The Ballad of Treason
09.  Divine Bell
10.  fiddle instrumental
11.  The Sun Has Come Out, and We Are So Happy
12.  Dreams of Nectar
13.  Burn Thru

Notes:

Keys To The Kingdom was unamplified.  I've added 15 db of gain in post to bring the levels up to the rest of the show.  Although the ventilation system is present during the song, it did turn out quite nicely. Enjoy!