[bittorrent] Donna The Buffalo @ The Sandbar Vail, CO 2011-04-14 MATRIX

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat May 7 07:54:05 MDT 2011

Band:           Donna the Buffalo
Torrent Name:   Donna The Buffalo @ The Sandbar Vail, CO 2011-04-14 MATRIX
Uploaded by:    capnhook53

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/capnhook53

Donna The Buffalo
The Sandbar
Vail, CO
2011-04-14 Thursday
72'F  29%RH

Source: (1) Schoeps 4VCMC6s > Lunatec V3 > Sony TCD-D8
        (2) LSD2 > Apogee Mini-Me > Sony TCD-D8
        (3) SBD > Oade Line-Mod SBM-1 > Sony TCD-D8
Location: Hung FOB 14' and 10' from stage
Transfer: Audiophile 24/96 > Audacity > Soundforge > CDWave > FLAC
Soundman: Brian Neubauer
Taped by madtaper (at comcast dot net) and capnhook
Matrix by capnhook
hooknshark at yahoo.com

d1t01 -tuning-
d1t02 In This Life
d1t03 Beauty Within
d1t04 Hit The Groove
d1t05 Part Time Lover
d1t06 Broken Record
d1t07 Tonight, Tomorrow And Yesterday
d1t08 Silverlined
d1t09 Voice In My Head
d1t10 If You Only Could
d1t11 Big Parade

d2t01 No Sad Songs
d2t02 The Mill
d2t03 -unknown (new Tara song)-
d2t04 Step It Up
d2t05 Blue Sky
d2t06 All Aboard (working title, new Jeb song)
d2t07 No Place Like The Right Time

encores:

d2t08 Higher Ground #
d2t09 Take A Walk On The Wild Side #

# - with The Believers --- Cyd Frazzini - vocals, guitar;  Craig Aspen - Mandolin, vocals

Jeb Puryear: "Well, we're tryin' to get into the mellow swing of things.
  We stopped, and looked at some rock formations, chilled by a stream,
  doused by some snow.......We didn't do any of that, actually.  We
  just drove and drove and drove, and here we are.  We're still, we're
  trying to simmer down, you know, we can tell you people are awfully hip
  out here.........chilled by the stream....we can tell that you'all
  chilled by the stream, seen some rock formations....got in some knife fights."

Tara Nevins: ""

Never For Sale.
Please support artists that allow taping by buying merchandise & attending shows.

Jeb Puryear - Guitar & Vocals
Tara Nevins - Accordion, Fiddle, Guitar, Scrubboard & Vocals
Dave McCracken - Keyboards
Vic Stafford - Drums
Kyle Spark - Bass

http://www.donnathebuffalo.com