[bittorrent] ph1994-05-06 ::Tower Theater Houston TX ::[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri May 6 15:43:32 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1994-05-06 ::Tower Theater Houston TX ::[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

Tower Theatre, Houston, TX
This show is included in the 1994 Phish Project.
http://94project.webhop.net
----------------

Source: Unknown DAUD > Cassette(X) > WAV > SHN
Conversion: Onkyo TA-2055 > Teac RW CD22 standalone burner > HDD > MKW
Normalized and EQ'd in Soundforge 7.0

CD 1/Set 2 Only			73:17
01 Maze				11:47
02 Golgi Apparatus		04:42
03 Uncle Pen			04:10
04 Sample in a Jar		05:04
05 Reba				14:09
06 Axilla [Part II] >		03:20
07 //Julius			07:48
08 HYHU-> Bike-> HYHU		08:21
09 David Bowie			13:56

flaws: splice at the tape flip, in the segue b/w axilla II and julius,
which means we're missing a few seconds... tried to make the splice as
seamless as possible, though.

source: unknown gen Cassette played on an Onkyo TA-2055 into a Teac
RW CD22 standalone burner, then extracted to my HD using EAC, tracked,
and given the ol' mkw...

notes: many thanks to Texas' own Andrew Schultz for the source tape of
my first phish show... it was 2003 before i finally tracked down an
analog copy, burned it, tracked it, and SHN'd it... it's all i can
find, so will do until something purely digital surfaces, i guess...

enjoy!

bushpilot
bushpilot11 at juno.com