No subject

Wed May 4 17:01:50 MDT 2011

Recording Info:
(FOB/6th Row) Nakamichi 700 (Sony D5/Dolby B) -> Cassette Master -> Dat -> CD -> FLAC

Transfer Info:
FLAC -> Adobe Audition v1.5 -> Samplitude Professional v10.2.1 -> FLAC
(3 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC)

Transfered and Original Mastering By Charlie Miller
June 7, 2009

Notes:
-- Recorded By Jerry Moore
-- Whole show without Donna
-- This is a remaster is shnid=86374
-- Thanks to Joe B. Jones for his help with the pitch correction

--Set 1--
101-d1t01 - The Promised Land
102-d1t02 - Sugaree
103-d1t03 - El Paso
104-d1t04 - Peggy-O
105-d1t05 - It's All Over Now
106-d1t06 - Jack-A-Roe
107-d1t07 - New Minglewood Blues
108-d1t08 - Stagger Lee
109-d1t09 - Jack Straw

--Set 2--
201-d2t01 - Tuning
202-d2t02 - I Need a Miracle ->
203-d2t03 - Bertha ->
204-d2t04 - Good Lovin'
205-d2t05 - Loser
206-d3t01 - Estimated Prophet ->
207-d3t02 - The Other One ->
208-d3t03 - Drums ->
209-d3t04 - Space ->
210-d3t05 - Jam Out Of Space ->
211-d3t06 - The Other One ->
212-d3t07 - Dark Star ->
213-d3t08 - Not Fade Away ->
214-d3t09 - Sugar Magnolia

--Encore--
215-d3t10 - Tuning
216-d3t11 - One More Saturday Night

Digitally Remastered using the Bertha Digital Audio Workstation and its proprietary
Audio and Restoration processes.
Completed 7/3/2009 by jashley at deadacated.com.

I will only work on the very best Audience recordings due to the difficult nature
of the beast. In Jerry Moore's memory I spent even more time than ususal to make
this one special and I think Bertha's audio and restoration processes have brought
out every bit of the beauty of this recording.

Jerry was a member of our CDead family for nearly two years and we got to know him
through his writings. Jerry's large red font became his trademark and I enjoyed reading
his posts very much. Jerry wrote with intelligence and humor and always respected others
opinions, though he always made it clear, he had his own. Jerry posted just the night
before he passed and that morning I thought someone was playing a very bad joke on us.
But, as the morning wore on it became clear that our brother had, indeed, passed away.
I was shocked and saddened as were so many others as they found out this awful news.
Jerry leaves us with a number of wonderful recordings made with love and dedication.
I thank him for his gifts and will miss that large red font.
Rest well Brother.
jay

Tagging notes:
Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac
files. If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be
stripped, however audio data will remain unaffected. If you must
transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use ffp to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
B. Proctor 5-01-11