[bittorrent] Black Lillies 04/16/2011 Asheville Earth Day Celebration {Matrix}

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue May 3 09:39:19 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Black Lillies 04/16/2011 Asheville Earth Day Celebration {Matrix}
Uploaded by:    datdork
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=517011

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datdork

The Black Lillies
04/16/2011
Asheville Earth Day Celebration
Pack Square Park
Asheville, NC

source:      post show matrix
aud source:  Neumann ak40 > lc3 > km100 (nos) > Lunatec V3 > Edirol R-44 @ 24/48
location:    at soundboard just ROC
sbd source:  SBD > 1/4' > xlr > Edirol R-44 @ 24/48
transfer:    SDHC card > PC > wavelab 6.1 > cd wave > traders little helper (flac level 8)

all editing (matrix, fades, Crystal Resampler (high), dither w/ iZotope Ozone 4) done in wavelab 6.1

*16bit/44.1khz fileset*

recorded and transferred by Gordon Wilson

A Team Dirty South Recording

01. Cumberland Land
02. Peach Pickin'
03. Two Hearts Down
04. Yes I Know
05. Nobody's Business
06. I wanna Get My Ruby Out of Jail
07. Shepherd's Song
08. Little Darlin'
09. Tall Trees
10. Ain't My Fault

encore:
11. There's Only One

notes:
It was VERY windy so when mixing the matrix I went a little heavier on the soundboard than I usually do.  Even so there are a few brief spots of wind noise audible.