[bittorrent] ph1994-05-02 :: State Palace Theater New Orleans LA ::[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed May 4 10:25:49 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1994-05-02 :: State Palace Theater New Orleans LA ::[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

May 4th, 1994
State Palace Theater, New Orleans, LA

Source: Sony ECM260F>DAT
Transfer: Tascam DA-20mkII>ZA2>CDR>
Edits/SHN'ing: CDR>EAC (secure mode, 100% track quality)> SoundForge/CDWave (tracking fixes)>SHN

NOTE:
I have shn'ed this source despite the fact that it contains a DAE generation. I've compared this
source to the other widely available aud recording of the show (FOB AKG460) and found this one to be
noticably better.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate any DAT copies of this source. If
someone out there happens to have a DAT copy stashed away, please get it into circulation! 'Till
then enjoy this great great show!

KNOWN FLAWS:
A few short flashes of static in the opening minute or so of Jim (present on source discs).
They aren't overly loud so I didn't try to edit them out.

Disc 1(Set 1):
1. Runaway Jim			[07:02]
2. Foam				[08:48]
3. Sample in a Jar		[04:46]
4. It's Ice^			[09:44]
5. Sparkle			[03:36]
6. Axilla			[03:01]
7. Tweezer>			[12:27]
8. Lifeboy			[07:41]
9. Rift>			[05:37]
10. Tweeprise			[03:04]

Disc 2 (Set 2):
1. Run Like an Antelope#	[10:29]
2. Bouncin'			[03:39]
3. You Enjoy Myself*		[10:26]
4. Buried Alive*		[02:01]
5. The Landlady*		[05:30]
6. Julius*			[06:23]
7. Wolfman's Brother*		[07:54]
8. Magilla*			[03:57]
9. Suzy Greenberg* 		[06:35]
10. (Encore) Caravan* 		[10:09]

^Included a pronounced tease of Right off, from Miles Davis' "Tribute to Jack Johnson" album.

#Dedicated to the baby of a friend of Trey (who received a call during setbreak)
Trey suggests the baby be named Marco Esquandolas, that he'll make sure the baby hears the tapes,
and dedicates it with "I hope you live your life like that last jam."

*With the Cosmic Country Horns (Carl Gerhard - trumpet, Michael Ray - trumpet,
Tony Tate - tenor sax, Dave Grippo - alto sax, Jerome Theriot - baritone sax,
and Rick Trolsen - trombone).

questions/comments to: blane_at_canada.com