[bittorrent] illyB+wilB (Billy Martin Wil Blades duo)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jan 31 23:07:18 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   illyB+wilB (Billy Martin Wil Blades duo)
Uploaded by:    burris

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/burris

Billy Martin and Wil Blades
2011-01-29
Boom Boom Room
San Francisco, CA

Billy Martin - drums, percussion
Wil Blades - organ, Clavinet

special guests:

Cornelius Boots - baritone sax
Allen Herman - drums
Mike Olmos - trumpet
Corey Wright - tenor sax

Set 1
01 intro
02 jam
03
04
05 Caravan
06 jam
07 jam
08
09 outro

Set 2
01 intro
02 32nd St. > Jam
03 Blue Pepper
04 Sketchy
05 Keep On Gwine
06
07
08 I Wanna Ride You
09
10 band intros / crowd
11
12 outro

Recorded and mixed by Burris T. Ewell, 2011-01-30 v1.0

downstage right SoundField ST350 (horizontal b-format) > Tascam DR-680 (line)
+ ORTF Neumann KM-140 on Leslie top vent > Lunatec V2 > Tascam DR-680 (line)
+ Neumann TLM-102 on Leslie bottom vent > Tascam DR-680 (line)

processed/mixed in Reaper 3.75
ST350 > Ambisonic Studio B2X 2009-05-15 (hyperish @ 100°)
top Leslie > sample delay > Sonalksis SV-315mk2 compressor
bottom Leslie  > sample delay > Sonnox Oxford EQ > Sonalksis SV-315mk2 compressor
SRC/dither in SoX 14.3.1

* the bottom Leslie mic was overloading the preamp I was using for the first few minutes before I ripped it out
** the baritone sax is a little close to the mic but I left it alone
*** the trumpet is really in your face so heavy compression/limiting was applied during those parts to make it more listenable