[bittorrent] The Radiators - November 6, 2011 at FitzGerald's - Neumann KM-140s

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 30 21:17:03 MST 2011

Band:           Radiators
Torrent Name:   The Radiators - November 6, 2011 at FitzGerald's - Neumann KM-140s
Uploaded by:    adaytoolong

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/adaytoolong

What a great show!  This recording sounds great to my ears.  It's a shame I wasn't more careful with the battery on my UA-5.  Highlights include Let's Radiate, Hard Rock Kid, a killer guitar solo during River Run, and the encore.

The Radiators
November 6, 2010
FitzGerald's - Berwyn, IL

Recording: Neumann KM-140s w/ active cables (FOB in front of pole in center of room, DINa, 8' high) > Edirol UA-5 with digimod > Toshiba Satellite A105-S4211 via USB in > Audacity 1.3.12 beta (48kHz/24bit)

Transfer: .wav from laptop > HP Pavilion p6310f > CD Wave 1.98 (to track) > Audacity 1.3.12-beta (to patch and amplify) > r8brain 1.9 (to resample to 44.1k and dither to 16 bit) Trader's Little Helper 2.6.0 (to .flac at Level 8)

Recording and Transfer by Ken K. (patch source provided by Randy V.)

Notes:
 --Stealin' A Feelin' through most of Kenny's Callback is patched from a straight SBD source. The battery in my UA-5 died and I didn't catch it until the Encore break.  To make matters worse, my SBD copy was marred by distortion! Thanks to Randy V. for the patch source FLACs (SBD Patchbay XLR analog > Sound Devices 722 @ 96k/24bit).  I un-flac'd Randy's raw files, converted to 48k/24bit using r8brain 1.9, and trimmed/merged my AUD and his SBD using Audacity 1.3.12-beta.

Set One
01 tuning/Kenny's Intro
02 Chicken Shack/I've Got News For You
03 Dreamin' Out Loud
04 Law Of The Fish >
05 Let's Radiate >
06 Mood To Move
07 Daddy's Comin' Home
08 The Cuckoo >
09 River Run
10 Let The Red Wine Flow >
11 Hard Rock Kid >
12 Lost Highway
13 Last Getaway
14 Kenny's Outro

Set Two
01 tuning/Kenny's Intro/The Munsters Theme
02 Furthur On Up The Road >
03 Number Two Pencil
04 Monkey Meet
05 Death Of The Blues
06 Let The Four Winds Blow (snippet) > Soul On Fire >
07 Ace In The Hole
08 Magic Bus
09 Stealin' A Feelin' >
10 That Chick's Too Young To Fry