[bittorrent] Will Hoge, 2011-01-07, Paris Lounge, The Rock Boat XI

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 29 21:32:17 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Will Hoge, 2011-01-07, Paris Lounge, The Rock Boat XI
Uploaded by:    wedickmd

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wedickmd

Will Hoge
January 7, 2011
Paris Lounge, Carnival Inspiration
The Rock Boat XI

Source:  SP-CMC-8 > IRiver H140 with RockBox > USB > Nero WaveEditor (gain) > CD Wave Editor > FLAC

Taped by: Matt Wedick

DISC ONE:
01.  Intro
02.  Just Like Me *
03.  Your Fool
04.  Sex, Lies And Money
05.  Baby Girl
06.  Too Late, Too Soon
07.  It's A Shame
08.  Better Off (Now That You're Gone)
09.  Woman Be Strong # %
10.  Southern Belle %
11.  "our guitar tech has sold more records"
12.  Lover Tonight
13.  Hearts Are Gonna Roll
14.  Highway Is Home (acoustic, no mics) +

* Ended up having to move my mic stand during this song, so there's some disturbances/messed up sound for a minute or two.  Sorry about that!
# w- Zach Myers (of Shinedown).  Zach was Will's guitar tech onboard.
% w- Kit "Goose" Karlson (of Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers)
+ w- Aslyn and Toby Lightman.  Bumped the gain WAY up on this one.  I wasn't near the mics to boost the input level, so I had to do it in post-processing.

DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING.  DO NOT TRADE IN LOSSY (MP3) FORMAT.

Band websites:
www.willhoge.com

Guests:
www.shinedown.com
www.sk6ers.com
www.aslyn.net
www.tobylightman.com

NOTES:
This show took place on The Rock Boat XI somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.  Learn more about The Rock Boat (aka 'The World's Greatest Floating Music Festival') at www.therockboat.com .

Mics front balcony right, 20' from the main floor (by balcony sound board).

Check out my 100+ other recordings (including other TRB XI recordings) at www.mattwedick.com.  Like me on Facebook to hear when I post new recordings: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Recordings-By-Matt/280649021335