[bittorrent] Phish 3/27/1992 13x13 Club Charlotte NC

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 25 20:33:58 MST 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 3/27/1992 13x13 Club Charlotte NC
Uploaded by:    geewiz010
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=91370

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/geewiz010

Phish - March 27, 1992
13x13 Club - Charlotte, NC

Recording Info: aud/cas/m>D (probably Nak300 cp1 (cardioids) @ 90deg xy>marantz pmd 430>D6)

Transfer Info:
Sony PCM R500>Opcode DatPort>SoundForge4.5>CD Wave>FLAC

Taper: Bryon Sosinski
Seed: Kevin Shapiro
Transfer/Tracking: Chris Moore

Notes:
- tape flip during Guelah Papyrus
- tape flip between Bathtub Gin and Dinner and a Movie was crossfaded
- omit s2t14 in order to burn the second set to a single 80min CD

April 15, 2008 fixes, by Jason Sobel
On the original seed, for some reason, the two channels were out of phase with each other.
To fix this, first I merged all the files into one long file.
Then I inverted the right channel in Samplitude SE v9.1.1, to be in phase relative to the left channel.
Then I split the tracks at the same points as the original seed,
based on a .cue file I had created from the original split tracks.
When SHNtool re-split the tracks, it also took care of the several SBE's that were present on the original seed.
The resulting files were then compressed with FLAC v1.2.1, and re-tagged with metaflac v1.2.1

Disc 1:
s1t01 - Llama
s1t02 - Reba
s1t03 - Paul and Silas