[bittorrent] Karma To Burn 2010-04-01 Karlsruhe, Germany [SBD-AUD Master] *Instrumental Stoner Rock*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Jan 25 02:10:16 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Karma To Burn 2010-04-01 Karlsruhe, Germany [SBD-AUD Master] *Instrumental Stoner Rock*
Uploaded by:    RetroDude83

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/RetroDude83

This was K2B's first Europe show in 2010 and also the first gig where their new album Appalachian Incantation was for sale. The gig was awesome, the crowd was really into the stuff and the band seemed to be very happy about how the show went. I recorded from the soundboard and also used my mics, standing infront of the PA on the right hand side. The first 70 seconds or so are just the soundboard singnal, as I still had to move forward to the PA and prepare the LS-10 recorder and mics, after having operated the JB3 on the board successfully. Again, a big thanks to the band and their sound guy for allowing to record.

KARMA TO BURN
2010-04-01
Substage
Karlsruhe, Germany

SOURCE #1:
Church Audio CA-11 > Church Audio STC-9000 > Olympus LS-10

SOURCE #2:
Soundboard > Creative Nomad JukeBox 3

TRANSFER:
[SDHC Card > Flash Memory Card Reader > USB > PC] + [Creative Nomad JukeBox 3 > USB > PC] > Adobe Audition 1.5 > CD Wave 1.97 > Trader's Little Helper 2.4.1 > foobar2000 v1.0

GENERATION:
WAV(M) [44.1kHz/16bit] > dEdit > FLAC [Level 8]

TRACKS:
01. Nineteen
02. Eight
03. Thirty Six