[bittorrent] Secret Sisters, Bowery Ballroom, NYC 1/15/2011 Neumann TLM170 (40' split in balcony) FLAC16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 23 18:16:55 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Secret Sisters, Bowery Ballroom, NYC 1/15/2011 Neumann TLM170 (40' split in balcony) FLAC16
Uploaded by:    scott_bernsteiN at hotmail.com

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scott_bernsteiN@hotmail.com

Secret Sisters
Bowery Ballroom
New York, NY
1/15/2011

Neumann TLM170s (hypercard, split 40' in the balcony, flanking the sound mix area) -> Sound Devices 722 (@24/96); FLAC File processing in SoundForge 10.0c (volume normalization / leveling; loud clap removal; resample to 44.1 with iZotope 64-Bit SRC set higher than "Highest Quality" setting w/anti-alias filter; 24->16 bit dither using iZotope MBIT+ Dither with Ultra noise shaping, High dither settings); Tracked in CDWav.  Tagged using AudioShell Tag Editor.

1. intro
2. Cry Baby Cry (George Jones)
3. banter - Vermont is cold
4. Devoted To You (Everly Brothers)
5. banter - sister rivalry
6. Leaving On Your Mind (Patsy Cline)
7. banter - protection for later on, old school country
8. Your Cheatin' Heart (Hank Williams)
9. banter - Willie Nelson
10.Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain (Willie Nelson)
11.banter - why NY is great
12.River Jordan
13.banter - T-Bone Burnett
14.Lips That Lie (Stanley Brothers)
15.banter - last song
16.A House Of Gold (Hank Williams)
17.thanks

* = w/Karen Ellson on vocals

These are 2 young (25 and 23, I think?) sisters who play simple classic country tunes.  They both sing, and one sister plays guitar.  Lots of covers and one original tune in the mix here.  Very tasty!

This was an opening set for The Punch Brothers.

Recorded, mastered, tracked, and torrented by Scott Bernstein

NOTE:  To those who have requested that I tag my files, you got your wish...I finally researched some tagging software and installed it on my machine.  Not too much extra work on my part....Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/scott_bernstein to keep up to date on all of my live music and photo postings