[bittorrent] The Alternate Routes, 2011-01-06, Paris Lounge, The Rock Boat XI

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 22 15:36:19 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Alternate Routes, 2011-01-06, Paris Lounge, The Rock Boat XI
Uploaded by:    wedickmd

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wedickmd

The Alternate Routes
January 6, 2011
Paris Lounge, Carnival Inspiration
The Rock Boat XI

Source:  SP-CMC-8 > IRiver H140 with RockBox > USB > Nero WaveEditor (gain) > CD Wave Editor > FLAC

Taped by: Matt Wedick

DISC ONE:
01.  Intro
02.  Rocking Chair
03.  Still Can't Get Enough
04.  The Future's Nothing New w- Kit “Goose” Karlson
05.  Love Me For Nothing
06.  Love The Way
07.  Standing At Your Door
08.  Raincoat
09.  Carry Me Home
10.  Ordinary
11.  Aftermath
12.  Is It True w- Kit “Goose” Karlson

DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING.  DO NOT TRADE IN LOSSY (MP3) FORMAT.

Band websites:
www.thealternateroutes.com

NOTES:
This show took place on The Rock Boat XI somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.  Learn more about The Rock Boat (aka 'The World's Greatest Floating Music Festival') at www.therockboat.com .

Mics front balcony right, 20' from the main floor (by balcony sound board).

Check out my 100+ other recordings (including other TRB XI recordings) at www.mattwedick.com.  Like me on Facebook to hear when I post new recordings: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Recordings-By-Matt/280649021335