[bittorrent] Morphine-1997-07-18 Phoenix, AZ H.O.R.D.E. Festival- ONLY 2 SONGS

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jan 21 01:46:38 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Morphine-1997-07-18 Phoenix, AZ H.O.R.D.E. Festival- ONLY 2 SONGS
Uploaded by:    cincyg123

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cincyg123

Morphine
Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavilion
H.O.R.D.E. Festival
Phoenix, AZ
1997-07-18

Source: PA> Shure BG 4.0> Sony D7
Transfer: Sony D7> Sound Forge 4.5(44,100Hz/16-bit)> TLH8
Taped/converted/seeded by: Gary H.

*** Be sure to thank and support the artist's who support taping! ***

Unfortunately & regrettably only captured 2 complete songs during this

set! I was setting up for Neil Young and captured this getting "piped"

through so we could listen to between acts.
However, I feel it needs to get out there.

1) Thursday

2) Poetry: "It's not like that anymore."

The quality is not the greatest but I still get moved listening to

Sandman. We miss you badly, man!