[bittorrent] Pearl Jam 1996-10-01 *new SBD/AUD Matrix*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 19 22:24:26 MST 2011

Band:           Pearl Jam
Torrent Name:   Pearl Jam 1996-10-01 *new SBD/AUD Matrix*
Uploaded by:    sailorsaint420

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sailorsaint420

Pearl Jam
1996-10-01 (Tue)
Marine Midland Arena
Buffalo, NY

SBD/AUD Matrix
[SBD+AUD > Wavelab 5.01 > CD Wave 1.94.5 > Flac 16 (level 8)]
Mixed by Ross Pezl (SailorSaint420) January 2011

One Set:
d1t01 Oceans
d1t02 Last Exit
d1t03 Hail, Hail
d1t04 Spin the Black Circle
d1t05 Animal
d1t06 Tremor Christ
d1t07 In My Tree
d1t08 Corduroy
d1t09 Lukin
d1t10 Betterman
d1t11 Not For You
d1t12 State of Love and Trust
d1t13 Rats
d1t14 Jeremy
d2t01 Off He Goes
d2t02 Footsteps
d2t03 Whipping
d2t04 Immortality
d2t05 Alive
d2t06 Porch
E:
d2t07 Even Flow
d2t08 Daughter
d2t09 Blood
d2t10 Present Tense
d2t11 Yellow Ledbetter

---------------------------------------
AUD (shnid=88529):
(FOB) Schoeps CMC6/mk4 > Sonosax > Sony D10
Tascam DA-20 mkII > HDP2 > CD Wave > Flac Frontend > .flac

SBD:
SBD> "Eddie Who?" Bootleg CDs > EAC > wav

Tech Notes:
The SBD source had several dropouts which were removed.
Both sources had some odd spikes most liekly from the PA which I
smoothed over with small crossfades.

On "Eddie Who?":
After doing this I have some serious questions about the soundboard roots of the "Eddie Who" bootleg.
There is a good deal of crowd and the timing is remarkably close to the Schoeps source.
In general I think its lineage is just fishy.
I believe it may be another unknown audience source perhaps also recorded front of board.

Despite these doubts I do believe this mix is an improvement to the individual sources.
It has a very full vibrant sound that really gives that feel you look for in a good live mix.