[bittorrent] Grace Potter And The Nocturnals-2011-01-13-Covington, KY

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 15 19:08:17 MST 2011

Band:           Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Torrent Name:   Grace Potter And The Nocturnals-2011-01-13-Covington, KY
Uploaded by:    cincyg123

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cincyg123

Grace Potter And The Nocturnals
Madison Theater
Covington, KY
2011-01-13

Grace Potter- Lead Vocals, Hammond B-3, Piano, Rhythm Guitar
Scott Tournet- Lead and Rhythm Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals
Catherine Popper- Bass, Vocals
Matt Burr- Drums, Vocals
Benny Yurco - Guitar

Source: Zoom H1 24bit/96kHz flying 8' high DFC/FOB
Transfer: Sound Forge 4.5 44,100Hz/16-bit > Traders Little Helper Convert to Flac
Taped/ converted/seeded by: Gary Harsnett

1) Intro
2) Sweet Hands
3) Only Love
4) Ah, Mary
5) Goodbye Kiss >
6) That Phone
7) Tiny Light >
8) 2:22
9) Apologies
10) Mastermind
11) Big White Gate
12) Golden*
13) Treat Me Right
14) Joey
15) Oasis
16) Paris
17) Encore: White Rabbit
18) Nothing But Water pt. I
19) Nothing But Water pt. II/ Band Intro >
20) Medicine

*My Morning Jacket cover

Suggested Disc Splits
Disc 1 (1-10)
Disc 2 (11-20)

NOTES: -Thank u to Rob for letting take over his spot at the rail so I could set up my rig.