[bittorrent] Trey Anastasio Band 11-14-05

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 15 19:07:24 MST 2011

Band:           Trey Anastasio
Torrent Name:   Trey Anastasio Band 11-14-05
Uploaded by:    jmaneval
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=31884

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jmaneval

Trey Anastasio
11-14-05
McCarter Theatre
Princeton, NJ

Source:  Sound Pro 853 Cards -> SP P/S -> Sony D8
Conversion:  Sony D8 -> Sony JE930 -> DiO2448 -> Cool Edit Pro -> Flac Frontend
Location:  Rear Left Orchestra
Taper:  GRJ
Tapers Notes:  Decent recording considering the location.
               Security made me move to the left of the board...
	       I guess I'm lucky they let me stay!  The only source out in the open for this show.
               Enjoy!

Disc I

1   Intro
2   Air Said to Me