[bittorrent] Black Crowes 12-19-10 SET II SP-CMC4 Hypers

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 15 18:31:17 MST 2011

Band:           Black Crowes
Torrent Name:   Black Crowes 12-19-10 SET II  SP-CMC4 Hypers
Uploaded by:    O.D.Jubilee

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/O.D.Jubilee

The Black Crowes
12-19-10 Set II only
The Fillmore
San Francisco, CA

- SP-CMC4 Hypers> Church Audio ST-20 Pre-Amp>D8 @ 48k on stand @ 8'next to SBD
- 48k>16/44.1>CD WAV>FLAC Level 8
- Taped & Transferred By C. McGrath (ifixedmybus at hotmail.com)
- Thanks to the Crowes Fillmore taping crew for putting up w/
  my extremely drunk ass, you know who you are.  Thanks to Scooby
  for just being awesome & nice and Crowesbase.

 - electric set only-

Space Captain
My Morning Song ->
Stare It Cold ->
My Morning Song
Show Me
Seeing Things
God's Got It
Feathers
Soul Singing
Thorn In My Pride ->
Jam/Drums ->
Midnight Rambler (1st time played)
- encore break -
Torn And Frayed
I Just Want To See His Face
Cant You Hear Me Knockin'
The Last Time

Notes:
Thought I only had enought tape for the second set plus whatever "special guest" may show up
so I didn't roll this rig for the acoustic set.
I did however run this rig for both the Portland & Tacoma shows so those will be  torrented
in the somewhat near future if there's any interest.