[bittorrent] Jason Isbell & 400 Unit - 2011-01-14 - 930 Club - Washington, DC *AKG* 16 Bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jan 14 23:33:29 MST 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Jason Isbell & 400 Unit - 2011-01-14 - 930 Club - Washington, DC *AKG* 16 Bit
Uploaded by:    tbrown4

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tbrown4

Jason Isbell & 400 Unit
January 14th, 2011
930 Club
Washington, DC

Taper: Timothy Brown (timothydavidbrown at gmail.com)
Source: AKG C460Bs/CK 63-ULS (DINa, DFC, FOB, On stand ~9',70Hz roll off)->Kind Kables->Naiant LittleBox->Segue Dogstar Silver-Clad Interconnect->Edirol R-09HR (24 bit/48 kHz)
Transfer: SDHC -> PC
Processing: Fade in, fade out, dithered to 16 bit, resampled to 44.1 kHz & tracking using SoundForge 9.0.
Conversion: FLAC frontend 1.7.1 used to align on sector boundaries and for Flac16 Conversion @ level 8
Tagging: Band name, Venue and Song Title in Foobar2000

********* PLEASE SPREAD, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE SOURCE INFO *********
****** DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR A PROFIT BY ANY MEANS ******

01. Go It Alone
02. The Magician
03. Goddamn Lonely Love ->
04. Street Lights
05. Like a Hurricane ->
06. Outfit
07. Alabama Pine
08. Try -> No Quarter -> Try
09. Danko/Manuel
10. Dress Blues
Encore
11. Decoration Day
12. Sitting On The Dock of the Bay

Notes:
Co-headline with Justin James & Driving Rain. American Aquarium opened.
Jason Isbell & 400 Unit had a 60 minute time slot but was granted time for a two song encore. The set fades out, encore fades in. No music lost.
The stand took several direct hits throughout the evening. The crowd this night was particularly obnoxious and ridiculous. The music more than made up for it. I left after Jason Isbell's set. I did not record Justin James.

A 24 bit/48 kHz version exists.

****Please support artists and venues****