[bittorrent] gd1982-02-16.111364.nak300.hoey.sbefix.flac16 (sbe's FIXED)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jan 8 23:31:49 MST 2011

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   gd1982-02-16.111364.nak300.hoey.sbefix.flac16 (sbe's FIXED)
Uploaded by:    musigny23
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/111364

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/musigny23

It came to my attention this was released with sbe's. I've gone back to the original audio files and created new sbe fixed flacs. For who do not ever plan to burn CDs, it is less important, but at least for those that will or might, these files are suited for doing so. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth earlier if you did get this and have to re-download it. I need to put the corrected version in circulation.

Grateful Dead Fox-Warfield Theatre San Francisco CA February 16 1982 (benefit)

Recorded, Transferred and Mastered by N. Hoey  shnid 111364 sbeok version
2 Nakamichi CM 300 > Sony TC D-5m (Dolby B)(Maxell UDXL-IIS 90) (lower loge)
Nakamichi Dragon (Dolby B decoded) > RME PAD 96(A/D conversion)(transferred @ 88.2/24-resampled to 44.1k/dithered to 16 bit) > Apple G4 (Peak editing-resampling-dithering) > Xact

Disc 1 [67:48]
--Set One--
01. Shakedown Street -> [09:51]
02. Greatest Story Ever Told [05:39]
03. Friend Of The Devil [08:24]
04. Little Red Rooster [08:44]
05. Peggy-O [06:37]
06. //Me And My Uncle -> [02:47]
07. Big River [06:01]
08. Althea [06:51]
09. Looks Like Rain -> [08:28]
10. Might As Well [04:23]

Disc 2 [44:54]
--Set Two--
01. Tuning [00:45]
02. China Cat Sunflower -> [06:06]
03. I Know You Rider -> [06:27]
04. Playing In The Band -> [11:53]
05. Terrapin Station -> [11:03]
06. Drums -> [08:39]

Disc 3 [46:34]
--Set Two cont.--
1 Space -> [09:59]
2 Truckin' -> [06:05]
3 Nobody's Fault But Mine Jam -> [01:52]
4 Black Peter -> [09:31]
5 Playing In The Band -> [04:04]
6 Around And Around -> [03:47]
7 Good Lovin' [07:42]
--Encore--
8 Don't Ease Me In [03:33]

Recorded from Lower Loge Section 3 Row AA Seats 13-15 (seat approximate)