[bittorrent] Jerry Garcia Band 03-01-91

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 5 09:46:20 MST 2011

Band:           Garcia
Torrent Name:   Jerry Garcia Band 03-01-91
Uploaded by:    jmaneval
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=7329

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jmaneval

Jerry Garcia Band
03/01/91
Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA
FOB->B+K 4011->Neumann PS->Dat->CD >EAC>SHN
Dat->CD Done by Charlie Miller.

DISC ONE:
Set One:
Cats Under The Stars
He Ain't Give You None
Struggling Man
Forever Young
Run For The Roses
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Lay Down Sally

Set Two:
The Harder They Come

DISC TWO:
Set Two Cont.:
Money Honey
And It Stoned Me
Russian Lullaby
Don't Let Go
Positively 4th Street
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

notes:
A great show from start to finish, particularly set 2 which absolutely
smoked. Harder they Come, Money Honey, Stoned Me get the set flowing, then
Russian Lullaby and Don't Let Go, a double dose of exploratory improvised
jamming, followed by crunchy, rocking takes on Positively 4th Street and
Everybody Needs Somebody.
Here's what Charlie had to say:
"This is one of the best warfield shows I attended, and I saw a ton of them."
I have to agree.

flawless recording