[bittorrent] Surprise Me Mr. Davis 12/31/10 Cafe Du Nord, San Francisco, CA (AUD/Onstage matrix)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jan 5 02:12:15 MST 2011

Band:           The Slip
Torrent Name:   Surprise Me Mr. Davis 12/31/10 Cafe Du Nord, San Francisco, CA (AUD/Onstage matrix)
Uploaded by:    slipseeds

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/slipseeds

Surprise Me Mr. Davis
12/31/10
Cafe Du Nord, San Francisco CA

Source:
MXL V67Q (on stage) + Rode NT4 (mounted on ceiling) > MOTU Ultralight > MacBook Pro > AudioDesk 3 > Peak 6 > AIFF> xAct (fix SBE) > FLAC
Recorded and mastered by Harry McQuillen

Disc 1
1. Sissyfuss
2. Roses in Bottles
3. Sleepyhead
4. If You Knew
5. Snowed In
6. If I Stay (Beautiful Day) > NYE countdown > Auld Lang Syne > If I Stay
7. Mardi Gras Song
8. Everything Must Go
9. I Hate Love

Disc 2
1. Summer of My Fall
2. I'm No Good At All
3. Joelle
4. jam
5. Poor Boy > It's Only Rock and Roll > (with Felecia Ford on vocals)
6. Home Away From Home
7. encore break
8. Tombstone
9. As The Crow Flies
10. I Want To Get To Heaven (Before I Die)