[bittorrent] Phish 2010-12-31 MSG NYC, NY Schoeps MK41/CMC6>Sonosax SX-M2>Apogee Mini-me**24bit**

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jan 2 19:57:14 MST 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 2010-12-31 MSG NYC,NY Schoeps MK41/CMC6>Sonosax SX-M2>Apogee Mini-me**24bit**
Uploaded by:    andyjah

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/andyjah

Madison Square Garden
NYC,NY

Recorded and transferred by Andy Murray

DIN Right of center from Taper's section
Schoeps MK41>KC5>CMC6>Sonosax SX-M2>Apogee Mini-me(aes out 24bit/96khz)>COAX>Edirol R-44
SDHC Card>usb>Macbook Pro>Wave Editor(tracking,fades)>XAct(FLAC 8,ffp)

Big thanks to TaylorC and Beth for the clamp space and to Taylor for the crazy jedi balloon blocking

3 Discs
3 Sets

Disc 1:
Set 1:

01 Intro
02 Punch You In the Eye >
03 AC/DC Bag >
04 The Moma Dance >
05 Scent of a Mule
06 Burn that Bridge[1]
07 Weigh >
08 Ocelot[2]
09 Beauty of My Dreams
10 Gone
11 Rock and Roll

Disc 2:
Set 2:

01 Intro
02 Wilson >
03 46 Days
04 Sand
05 NICU[2] >
06 Down with Disease >
07 Ghost
08 You Enjoy Myself ->
09 Manteca ->
10 You Enjoy Myself[3]

Disc 3:
Set 3:

01 Intro
02 Meatstick[4]
03 Auld Lang Syne[5]
04 After Midnight
05 Backwards Down the Number Line >
06 Piper >
07 Free
08 Waste >
09 Slave to the Traffic Light
10 Grind

Encore:
11 First Tube[2]

[1] Phish debut.
[2] Auld Lang Syne tease.
[3] Manteca quotes in vocal jam.
[4] Portions pre-recorded; Lyrics sung in multiple languages.
[5] Sung with Meatstick singers.

Notes: This show featured the Phish debut of Burn That Bridge. Ocelot, NICU and First Tube contained Auld Lang Syne teases. Beauty of My Dreams was played for the first time since July 22, 2003 (133 shows). Manteca was played for the first time since October 30, 1998 (301 shows) and the ensuing YEM vocal jam contained Manteca quotes. Before midnight, several groups of multiethnic dancers appeared on stage and sang the Meatstick lyrics in their respective languages. The band joined the dancers and then stealthily disappeared from the stage, only to reappear at the other side of the arena in the giant hotdog from past NYE shows ('94 and '99). As a result, portions of the Meatstick were pre-recorded.