[bittorrent] ph1993-04-29:: Le Spetrum Montreal Quebec :[SBDHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 29 12:51:03 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1993-04-29:: Le Spetrum Montreal Quebec :[SBDHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

April 29, 1993
Montréal, Québec
Le Spectrum

Source: Soundboard > ???
Transfer: Nakamichi MR-1 (cass/x) > Mytek Digital 8x192 ADDA > RME HDSP AES-32 > Cakewalk Sonar 4.0 (@ 24bit/96kHz)
Editing: Cakewalk Sonar 4.0 (dithered and re-sampled on export to 16bit/44.1kHz) > CD Wave Editor (exported as FLAC)
Taped by: ???
Transferred & edited by: Alex Herd (AlexHerd at TapersSection.com)

Disc One:
Set One:
01. Split Open and Melt
02. Uncle Pen
03. The Sloth
04. Runaway Jim
05. Horn
06. Llama
07. Glide
08. Rift
09. Fee
10. Run Like an Antelope

Disc Two:
Set Two:
01. Chalk Dust Torture
02. It's Ice >
03. Ya Mar
04. Mound
05. Big Ball Jam
06. Reba
07. Mike's Song >
08. I Am Hydrogen >
09. Weekapaug Groove >
10. Makisupa Policeman >
11. Weekapaug Groove

Disc Three:
01. Hold Your Head Up
02. Terrapin >
03. The Squirming Coil
Encore:
My Friend, My Friend*

04. -soundcheck-

Notes:
-*encore was not included on the tape and I couldn't find any other source to patch it from.
-There are three short audience patches on this tape: The end of "Horn" & "Llama" are patched with the Nakamichi 300/cp-1 source and the end of "The Squirming Coil" is patched with the Sennheiser 421 source, both from: http://db.etree.org/shn/20984.
-I applied a slight amount of Waves X-Noise which helped bring the hiss/noise level down nicely without leaving artifacts on the music. The show had a high pich squeal (at about 15kHz) throughout. I was able to remove it with EQ, which didn't effect the music because it was so high.
-No fades between discs 2 & 3 so that the set can be joined seamlessly on longer media.
-Tapes provided by Scott Jordan. He's been wanting to get this one out there for awhile. Big thanks to Scott!