[bittorrent] ph1996-04-27::Jazz Fest New Orleans LA :[FOB] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 27 06:55:59 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1996-04-27::Jazz Fest  New Orleans LA :[FOB] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

Phish - 4/26/1996
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
Fairgrounds, New Orleans, LA

The original DAT had an odd quality to the high frequencies, with
some occasional noise (wind, perhaps). This was NOT the result
of the DAT > CDR transfer, which was purely digital.
In spite ofthe imperfections, this is a rare show of which not many sources
are available, so I figured I'd spread it.

Source:DAUD (Schoeps CMC461 (FOB) > Sonosax SX-M2 > Tascam DA-P1)
CD-R Transfer and Mastering:Tascam DA-P1 > SBLive via S/PDIF > 48-44.1 resample
(Andy Carlson, ac at interaccess.com)

Disc 1
1. Yamar
2. AC/DC Bag